Hi guys........😁
I want to tell you why do I upload this important picture😰, I had become an English teacher for elementary school and My English Course for many years...its kind of like a Voluntary activity. it can be callaed that Iam a volunteer as well. In my routinity I use my english with all of my team in Pare, I have a lot of friends from abroad also, because they live around pare so everyweek we had a meeting in my course place. one of my friend whose comes from america suggest me that how if I continue my studying while working in australia, I straight foward to say "YES" to her because to be an English teacher is not easy. To work and study in australia is actually my big big big dream I can learn English more there, and it's bend over backward to look for information how to go Australia, no one can tell me the easiest way to go that country😭 and I never give up to look for more information about australia and finally I find EMR website. I learned this website and I joined all the programs of EMR, first time join EMR directly I got a lot of Experiences and I think this company is the best way to go australia.....and every saturday  I get online classss delivered by australia.

if you want to know more about information how to go australia???? please visit this website www.emr-b.com ..


Komentar